Sunday, July 24, 2005

Welcome Peoria Pundit readers

If you are here, the chances are greater than not that my site at the peoriapundit.com domain is out of service because of payment issues.

If you choose to take pity on me, there's a PayPal button to the right.

I'm hoping to get some money to the hosting company on Monday, and switch to a month-to-month payment plan for a while, then use some of the Google Ad Sense and BlogAd money I have coming to pay for a new year of service.

But it looks really likely that I'm going to be re-learning how to blog on Blog*spot again, for a few days or a week at most.

I'm spending some time tonight putting several days worth of posts here so readers will have something to read besides the occasional eye candy post, and posts about how to blog.

No comments: