Thursday, September 22, 2005

I do have a few minutes to catch up on personal business, so ...

I hate my current bank (actually a credit union, but they are going to remain nameless). I'll be moving my account to a new location as soon as circumstances permit. I used to have an account at Busey Bank from back when I lived in Rantoul and Tolono (north and south of "Chambana", respectively). Now that they've bought out a Peoria bank and changed the name, I'll call them and see if the account is still open or if I closed it completely when I moved back to Peoria.

I spent an hour at WXCL studios this morning interviewing IDOT engineer George Ryan about the Upgrade 74 project. He's seems very certain that we'll be sable to drive across the Murray Baker Bridge right after the "Meet Me In The Middle" ceremony scheduled for Oct. 2. We'll see. The "Behind the Scenes" public affairs show airs Sunday mornings on all AAA Entertainment stations.

I have an interview for a sales job this afternoon. Wish me luck. No call back for a second interview for the sales job I interviewed for last week. Still possible, though. I applied for both through peoriahelpwanted.com.

Poor little B.J. Stone is upset yet again that no one is visiting his site. Go and cheer him up.

I'm going to try to write my Community Word column tonight, so I don't keep poor Debbie Adlof waiting this weekend. And I've got to get that River City Times story done about the ADM stench. The trouble is getting people from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency and and Archer Daniels Midland to call me back.

Yes, the comic books are STILL for sale. The entire collection. Best offer. Email me. And if you are short on cash, you can put it on your credit card via my PayPal button on my siderail.

By the way, the new River City Times will be hitting the stands today. The most up-to-date list I have of pick-up locations is here:

PEORIA

American Pi
riverfront visitor's center
Double A's Pizza
BOGIE'S BAR & GRILL
MARTINI'S
Firehouse Pizza
VERTIGO NIGHTZ
ADAM'S APPLE
BABE'S
BIG EASY CAFE
CRUSEN'S
GIN JOINT
City News Cafe
MACDONALD'S SHELL
Rhodell's Brewery
REFLECTIONS TANNERY
RHYTHM KITCHEN
SILVER DOLLAR
DON'S MUSICLAND
SPARKY'S RINGSIDE BAR
BUDDY'S BAR
The Sports Page
BRADLEY UNIVERSITY
CO-OP RECORDS
CUB FOODS
ALWAN BROTHERS
ELMORE'S MUSIC
EXHIBIT A GALLERY
CITY HEAT
BIG AL'S
EXECUTIVE TAN
ILLINOIS CENTRAL COLLEGE
FIREHOUSE BAR & GRILL
ONE WORLD COFFEE
ALL KROGER STORES
BUFFALO WILD WINGS
ECHO VALLEY MEATS
JJ RYANS
BASKET CASE
DAVIS BROS. PIZZA
SCHNUCK'S FOODS
AMERICA INN
HOOPS PIZZA & PUB
CLUB REIGN
TOMCATS BACK ALLEY
MULLIGANS
RAMADA ON BRANDYWINE
HOLIDAY INN CITY CENTER
BELLA MANI
TOMCATS DOWNTOWN
HOTEL PERE MARQUETTE
Bellacino's
THE RED BARN
Sullivans
Diesel
Sully's
JOHNNY VIG'S
GRANDPA JOHN'S RIB SHACK
Judge's Chamber
Kelleher's
Smoker's Outlet Stores
City News Caf�
Nick & Willies
The Recovery room
roxy's

BARTONVILLE

HAMMER'S BAR
LOSERS BAR
STONE COUNTRY SALOON
J.P.'s Double Duece
Puppy dog's
Kroger
echo valley meats
CHILLICOTHE

BAILEY'S PUB
BANANAS beach club
Track inn
Marge's tavern
Short loin
Schrokies
CHILLI TAP
Kirch's Place
RIVER CITY BAR & GRILL
Cue & Brew
Smoker's Outlet
Mary's club 29
Dockside
Trust Me

CREVE COEUR

LARRY'S DRIFTWOOD
Tops & Tails
Captain Ron's
SHOTGUN WILLIE'S
Smoker's Outlet
Lucky Break

Dunlap

Woodcutter
Eagle's nest

EAST PEORIA

CARRIGAN'S PUB
COOP RECORDS
Brass Lounge
KROGER
SILVER BULLET TOO
THE RACK
WAL-MART
Sheba's
Vertucci's Chicago Eats
Schaer's Country Market

GERMANTOWN HILLS

GERMANTOWN GRILLE
JUBILEE FOODS

Lacon

freedom oil
linda lou's
lacon cafe
twsiter's
asher's apron
american legion #593
mama schrockies
bridge street bar & grill

Lowpoint

Midway Duck Inn

PEKIN

GENERATIONS
GOODFELLA'S
HOLE IN THE WALL
INSTANT REPLAY
STAGGER INN
POTTSIES PLACE
Yesterday's
The Broadway
schnucks

spring bay

wuster's village inn
american legion #1115

sunnyland

Brogies

WEST PEORIA

Brass Rail
Crusen's
WestSide Tap
Lucky Lady
Tartan Inn
Champ's West
Plank Road Pub
Smoker's Outlet
Jukebox comedy club
Gorman's Pub

WASHINGTON

BUNZIE'S
CASTAWAY'S
Kep's Place
KATY T'S
KIRK'S CORNER TAP
PARISH'S PUB
WALDO'S

... AND OTHER PEORIA, EAST PEORIA, WEST PEORIA, PEKIN, BARTONVILLE,
AND CHILLICOTHE LOCATIONS!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments: