Friday, September 09, 2005

For Sale: My entire comic book collection -- cheap

I've been buying and hoarding away comic books all my life. I've got a collection that stretches back into the late 1970s. I haven't taken inventory, but I've got 10 full comic boxes (the kind you see used in comic stores) as well as an equal number of plastic milk cartons filled with them.

I've been lugging them with me as I've moved from one part of Illinois and Missouri to another. I've always told myself they were an investment. Well, now it's time to cash in. I don't have the time or patience to dicker around with a comic book dealer, who will no doubt explain that the market has fallen out of the market, yadda yadda. So I'm willing accept pennies for the dollar to get rid of 'em all at once. I'm not going to promise complete collections, cause I never worried abotu that. Nor did I spend a lot of time bagging them and sealing them up. Nor am I going to promise they are in pristine or near prinstine condition. I'm selling then for less than cover price, here.

But if you want the beginnings of a great collection that you can complete on your own, this is the way to do it.

I've got thousands of 'them. And I'm selling them all for $300 bucks. The buyer hauls 'em out. Don't even try to low-ball me any further. There's some good X-men and Teen Titans in here. No alternative or undergrounds though, I'm keeping those.

If Kevin Smith could finance the movie "Clerks" with his Daredevil and Spiderman collection, I sure as Hell can make this month's rent. If you are interested, email me their phone number and we'll get together for the exchange. And I can take a credit card payment, thanks to PayPal.
Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: