Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fire makes short work of apartment building in Bartonville

Holy crap! It didn't take long for this apartment to go up in flames:

BARTONVILLE — A fire that may have ignited from discarded charcoal Wednesday destroyed an eight-unit apartment building and sent one resident leaping from a second-story window.
That man suffered a broken ankle but no other serious injuries, while only one other occupant was inside 5609 S. Adams St. about 1:30 p.m. when the building quickly became engulfed in flames.

1 comment:

Billy Dennis said...

You've gotta wonder about how a building was constructed when it goes up that fast.