Thursday, October 07, 2010

Site issues at The Blog Peoria Project should be resolved soon

Several days ago, I upgraded The Blog Peoria Project to the most recent version of WordPress. The process seemed to go well, but I soon discovered that any new or existing image that was uploaded to any member blog would not appear in readers' browsers, either part of a post are by viewing the file directly.

Also, the front page of the site would not appear. Also, I soon discovered that any attempt to view any individual post failed.

I contacted the hosting company, and I have been working with them to resolve this issue. It has taken longer than I expected, and I have communicated my concern about this to the hosting company. I am assured that the repair is underway.

I am sorry to bloggers and readers for the inconvenience. I am cross posting this message to all my sites.

Cross posted from TellPeoria Online Media.

No comments: